A Funeral

I've had a horrible thing happen to me. My favorite blender has died. I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet (no pun intended - mine is a Rocket anyhow) and buy a new one. I've used it nearly every day for two years so I feel like I got my money's worth, but I am freaking out because 3 fruit & veg and 1 dairy come from my daily smoothie! That's a big deal. Good thing I have Amazon Prime!

Anyhow, my smoothie recipe is simple. I put 8 oz of skim milk in my blender and add half of a banana. I put in a handful of baby spinach and some fill to the blend line with frozen strawberries and blend. Delicious and nutritious! FREE on the SFT or count your milk points for you Points Plus people.

The color should be this nice purple color. If it's gray, you probably have too much spinach or not enough strawberries. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes