Craving Something Sweet and Chocolatey?


I have been craving something warm sweet and chocolatey! So I hit the net and found this recipe on Dashing Dish. Oh my goodness! I thought I had died and gone to heaven!! These little 3 point sweeties are the perfect dessert or snack!

I had 1/2 a can of pumpkin in my fridge so I substituted that for the applesauce and I used fat free sour cream instead of the yogurt since that was all I had! I got 24 muffins from the recipe and I of course ate one right away, and I took 1 to my in-laws house to eat when everyone else was eating chocolate cake. I popped the rest in a freezer bag and I when I want one I pop one in the microwave for 30 seconds. Try breaking one apart on a plate (I like making it look like I have a lot on my plate) top it with strawberries and a little fat free topping!

4 comments:

Whit said...

GREAT post. Can't wait to try them!!

Whit said...

What sweetener did you use?

Whit said...

This recipe from Skinnytaste looks good, too. This will be a good week for some chocolate! http://tinyurl.com/3jf9jfv

Sherri said...

I used the generic Splenda from Walmart

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes